1) Being thankful has, for me, become a way of life. I am grateful for the opportunity to return here and share some of my thankful thoughts with you!
2) I’m thankful for the friends who have been urging me to return to blogging. I lack self discipline but the desire is always there, and it’s long since time to get back in the routine!
3) I am delighted and thankful to discover that WordPress has a new much simpler to use format that makes creating and editing a post so quick and easy!
4) I’m thankful to see that the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop is still going strong after all this time! 😊
5) I’m thankful for the blogging friends that showed up on my first two posts this week to say hi and welcome back. It made me feel right at home again!
6) I’m so very thankful for a week with temperatures that have finally dipped below the triple digit mark after months of searing heat in West Texas this summer. It’s funny, but even 85 feels good after 107!
7) I’m thankful for the people who inspire me and encourage me to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. At sixty-six I’m learning the basics of quilting and having so much fun with it! Old dogs can learn new tricks! 🙂
8) I’m very thankful that, so far, none of my extended family have been hit with the Covid virus, and no one has been laid off or lost their jobs due to the pandemic. My heart goes out to everyone who is experiencing these nightmares.
9) I am thankful that, being retired now, I have the amazing freedom to plan my days as I see fit and choose the people I want to share my time and energy with.
10) Last, but not least, I am most thankful for the growing spiritual awakening that has been occurring in my life. I can see more clearly!
And there we have it, just ten of the many big and little blessings in my life… assignment done in under thirty minutes! 😊
I encourage you to check out the Ten Things of Thankful weekly blog hop. Read about what others are feeling grateful for this week and maybe it will inspire you to add a post of your own. It doesn’t have to be ten things, any expression of gratitude is welcome!