April is over and so is our vacation, life goes on. It’s high time I got back in gear here, and writing a Ten Things of Thankful post feels like the perfect way to begin a new month…
- I am thankful that I was able to complete the A-Z Challenge and share twenty seven new posts about me and my life. It’s been a long time since I’ve written that much in a month and it’s motivated me to write more.
- I am thankful that my choice of theme made the posts very easy to write with no pre-planning needed.
- I am thankful for everyone who stopped by to read and like or comment on what I shared. All the positive feedback was encouraging.
- I am thankful for the freedom that comes with life transparency. I don’t have to worry about people discovering or divulging secrets about me, I’ve already shared most of them here.
- I am thankful that I feel inspired to begin a new round of interviews with fellow bloggers and hopefully I’ll find some willing
- I am thankful for the week of vacation I spent with Papa Bear on the Gulf Coast. So many wonderful memories made together!
- I am thankful for salt air, soft sand, gentle waves, dolphin sightings, gorgeous sunsets, good food in abundance, and evening ferry rides!
- I am thankful for the visit we shared with Papa Bear’s cousin, the wonderful meal she made for us along with John’s coconut cream pie to go, and for the conversation and memories she and Papa Bear entertained us with. I really enjoyed her daughter-in-law and adorable grandsons too.
- I am so very thankful for the wonderful, loving care our kitty caregiver provided in our absence, complete with photos and reports. She is a treasure and it is such a relief to go and not worry about your furkids and feathered friends being well cared for.
- I am thankful for the happy greetings of our furkids when we returned home. It is nice to be loved and missed.
- I am thankful for an unexpected blessing that is going to make it a little easier to keep the budget balanced.
Blessings to each of you in the days ahead… Look for reasons to be thankful in your life, and remember to be a blessing to someone else!
If you’ve never participated in our weekly Ten Things of Thankful blog hop, I encourage you to check it out! You can click on the link at the top of this post to go to the Ten Things of Thankful blog page and read what others are sharing this week, or you can click on the blue button below to view the other links and add your own. If coming up with ten things sounds impossible, don’t worry, we aren’t counting – any expression of gratitude will do! You will discover that focusing on the positives is powerful… it’s impossible not to feel better about life when you finish writing your post and reading what some of the other contributors have shared! The linkup opens early each Friday and closes at 11 PM on Tuesday night, so there is still time to join in!