The fill-ins for this week are:
1. Before you , you need to .
2. After .
3. Winter .
4. Spring .
Here are my responses:
1. Before you respond to criticism, you need to release any frustration or anger you are feeling, and then try to respond kindly, realizing that their remarks are more of a reflection of them than you.
2. After sixty your perspective on life changes. You think more about your own mortality, and you begin to realize what is really important to you… and what isn’t worth the time or energy.
3. Winter is a time for rest and reflection, and snuggling in.
4. Spring is a time of hope and renewal for all life, including our own, a time to move forward.
Come and join in the fun at Friendly Fill-Ins