The fill-ins for this week are:
1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is .
2. The most interesting person I have ever met is .
3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss, my favourite book as a child was .
4. Lately, I have been working on .
Here are my responses:
1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is now “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” but when I was young my favorite was “Green Eggs and Ham”.
2. The most interesting person I have ever met is my husband Papa Bear because he has experienced many very difficult times in life, yet he hasn’t let that make him angry or bitter. He rarely complains and doesn’t feel sorry for himself or seek sympathy. He is intelligent, kind, compassionate, funny, and hard-working. He also has more integrity than any other person I know.
3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss, my favourite book as a child was a book called “Children of Other Lands”, a collection of stories about the lives of children in other countries. It was given to my sisters and me by my aunt who had taken a trip around the world. That book ignited my desire to learn about other places and cultures which continues to this day.
4. Lately, I have been working on my priorities and trying to better organize my time so that I have more time to do the things I most enjoy.
Come and join in the fun at Friendly Fill-Ins