The Fill-ins for Week 93 are:
1. My Chinese zodiac animal is .
2. My zodiac sign is .
3. Income tax season .
4. In hindsight, .
Here are my responses:
1. My Chinese zodiac animal is a wood horse. The characteristics of a wood horse are supposed to be “irritable and sentimental, with an abundant imagination and insightful analysis of issues.” I guess that fits me pretty well.
2. My zodiac sign is Aquarius. The characteristics of Aquarius are supposedly “truthfulness, just, curiosity, affectionate personality, frank and imaginative. Also, unpredictable, detachment, tendency to go off-track, and inefficiency.” I am a cookie-cutter Aquarian, this description fits me to a T. I have yet to meet an Aquarian that I couldn’t relate to.
3. Income tax season wasn’t as bad as we anticipated this year. We were blessed with enough of a refund to be able to pay some bills, and we are happy about that. Our refund arrived yesterday…. and it was gone by bedtime. Such is life.
4. In hindsight, there are many things I wish I would have done differently in my life, but I learned a lot from each of those decisions, so in the end it’s all good! 🙂
Come and join in the fun at Friendly Fill-Ins!